Privacy Policy and Terms of Use

This privacy policy discloses the privacy practices for and is effective as of August 1st, 2017.

What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?

When contacting us on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience.

When do we collect information?

We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site. We also collect browsing information through Google Analytics.

How do we use your information?

We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:

  • To personalize users’ experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
  • To track usage and improve our website in order to better serve you;
  • To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests

How do we protect visitor information?

We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice.

Third-Party Links

Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include third-party links on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.

Any changes to our privacy policy will be made on our website immediately.

Users are able to review or change their personal information by emailing or calling us.

Contacting Us

If there are any questions regarding this privacy policy you may contact us using the information below.
39675 Cedar Blvd, Ste 250
Newark, CA 94560
(510) 573-1043 Monday - Saturday 9 am - 6 pm



39675 Cedar Blvd. Suite 250, Newark, CA 94560​

Get Directions


(510) 573-1043


(510) 573-3156 



Monday - Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We will get back to as soon as possible.